Monday, July 20, 2009

Sometimes I get in a rut.

Once I find a menu item I like, I order every time I go to that restaurant. I do the same thing at the gym. I find a machine I like and know how to operate and then use it every time.

So I decided that you might be like me and want to know ALL of the amenities that Body Design has to offer so that you can get out of your rut and try something new.

Personal Training - Specializing in women’s health and fitness, Body Design offers individually designed programs with professional attention to each client’s physical fitness needs. All the trainers on staff offer personalized attention with personalized fitness routines.

Pilates - The private Pilates room features plenty of reformers for everyone, floor to ceiling glass line with views of palm tree lined roads and ocean views. (My favorite is to take a class at sunset - it is soooo beautiful!)

Physical Therapy - With two private physical therapy rooms, you can get the treatment you need in privacy.

GYROTONIC® - We have a whole room dedicated to Gyrotonic with three towers.

Fitness classes - There are lots of classes that concentrate on everything from your rear end to your abs to all over conditioning. All classes are kept small so you can get the most amount of attention. (Even in small classes - I still like to stand at the back of the class!)

Spa Services - We have two private massage rooms and one private skin care room. Some of the most popular treatments are Therapeutic Body Treatments, Skin Care and Endermologie.

Cardio Room - With views of Fashion Island, the cardio room has bikes, treadmills and stair climbers.

Sessions are available in private, semi-private and group.

Concentrating on personalized attention for almost 20 years Body Design, the women’s athletic and wellness center in Newport Beach, is located at the landmark Edwards Theaters on Newport Center Drive (210 Newport Center Drive, Suite 3 in Newport Beach).

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home