Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mary Delene Shares The Latest Trends in Skin Care

This summer, you can catch me at the pool with my kids with my rash guard on and a huge hat hoping to keep my skin out of the sun. So it got me thinking. What other things can I do for my skin to stop the aging process in its tracks?
Luckily, Mary Dellene, the skin care expert at Body Design, was available to give us the inside scoop on the latest skin care trends.


Q:What are the latest trends in skin care?

Mary's Answer: LED light therapy is the big buzz at all the spa conferences right now. The skin care industry is "lit up" (excuse the pun) over the the way light therapy energizes the cellular activity to promote healing, increase collagen synthesis and improve the overall health and vitality of the skin.

You can see visible results with each treatment above what our traditional facials have ever been able to achieve. In skin care products; antioxidants and peptides reign supreme as they continue to bear out claims made for improving and preventing the signs of sun damage and pre-mature aging.


If you are as curious as I am to see how LED light therapy works, call Body Design to get an appointment with Mary. 949.719.2600

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home