Thursday, June 11, 2009

Inside Scoop on Healthy Snack Ideas + A Beauty Secret

I love getting the inside scoop from the experts about their tricks to stay healthy and fit.
Jennifer Parra, one of the Pilates instructors at Body Design in Newport Beach gave us her ideas on a healthy snack and her favorite beauty secret.

Q: Do you have a favorite healthy snack?
Jennifer: I’m always looking for a new healthy snack to keep me from getting bored because the truth is that I LOVE comfort foods, and I need things that will keep me satisfied. Right now, I’m loving whole grain crackers with a slice of apple and mozzarella.

Q: Do you have a beauty secret you can share?
Jennifer: Hahahaha, I’m pretty low maintenance. But I always moisturize. And sleep! Moisturizer and sleep keep everything fresh.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home