Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Favorite Picks For Summer Workout Wear

Let's face it. The best motivator to feeling good is looking good.  

So to get you inspired to work out, we chose a few of our favorite summer workout outfits from lululemon, which is right across the street from us at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. 

This summer nothing gets me more excited than color. I also love lululemon's jackets for those early morning walks around Balboa Island before the sun is in full force.
        
    
Right now I am really into the cropped tights like you see below. I haven't been brave enough to follow the short shorts trend but these make me want to do it. But my real  "go to" item is always the lululemon pants. They are perfect in every way.
              



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home