Monday, November 30, 2009

Living Better

When was the last time you were this happy and stress free?!


With the stress of work and life I sometimes get bogged down in the details of life, the to-do list.  I'm concentrating on checking things off to make sure I get everything done, which usually means for someone else but its  not usually for me.

Make lunches for kids - Check
  Get laundry started, make beds and do a once over on the house - Check
Spend hours working, getting things done for my boss - Check
Run errands, buy Christmas presents and go to the market- Check
Make dinner, help with homework, clean up the house again - Check
Fall into bed without doing one thing for myself, except for a shower (maybe!) - Check

 So my commitment to living better is starting now. I'm not waiting until the New Year. Or waiting for something big to change my life.  I hope you will join me in my quest.   Here is the challenge:

Make room for yourself. At least three hours a week, make it to the gym to take a class, exercise, sweat, train and try something new. 

It's about time. I deserve it. You deserve it.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home