Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Workout Advice From Gal-On-The-Go - Carly Zipp


Carly Zipp is an incredible publicist, lives in New York and lives the life every gal-on-the-go wants.  So we thought we would ask her how she stays in shape with early morning call times to late night parties.

BODY DESIGN:  You are so busy.  What are your secrets to staying in shape? 
CARLY: In terms of fitness, I walk to work everyday! It's 2.8 miles each way, and I build up a brisk pace through the park on down Madison Avenue where there aren't too many people and there are wonderfully dreamy stores:)

BODY DESIGN: Since you travel alot, what do you do on the road to make sure you get in a workout?
CARLY: When I am on the road, I definitely bring my workout clothes! If it's bad weather I definitely use the gym in the hotel, but mostly I like to run around the city. It's a good way to explore a new place and workout at the same time. Also, bring 5 lb. weights with you in your carry-on, because even doing quick reps before bed can really make a difference.

http://www.bodydesignonline.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home